AMOG Consulting offers its clients a highly developed capability in dynamic vibration monitoring, fatigue monitoring and inspection of structures. This industry-recognised capability is founded upon the combination of experience gained from many years of structural inspections, vibration monitoring and analysis, utilising state-of-the-art vibration measurement tools and in-house developed software for vibration analysis.
AMOG is also a distributor of CrackFirst®, a fatigue damage monitoring sensor developed by The Welding Institute (TWI). This sensor is able to provide information on the rate of fatigue damage accumulation and the remnant life of a structural member.
AMOG Consulting is able to support clients by offering the following services relating to condition monitoring:
- Structural Inspections (Plant Integrity Review)
- Long Term Fatigue Damage Monitoring (CrackFirst®)
- Long Term Dynamic Vibration Monitoring of Structures
- Data Processing, Analysis & Interpretation
- Development of Vibration Mitigation Strategies
- Long Term Condition Monitoring Member Loads
- Structural Residual Life Assessment